- Graduated from Seminary with master of arts in religion degree.
- Finished my thesis!
- Getting a poem published in an upcoming edition of Journal of Pastoral Care and Counseling!
- Got a promotion at Survivors, Inc.!
- Left my job at Survivors, Inc. for family health reasons (things appear to be good, now!).
- Working at Starbucks.
- Found out that a master's degree in the humanities doesn't qualify you for much except over-qualifying you for pretty much everything.
- Broke. (Implied by the two above statements).
- Applying to doctoral programs at Drew University and Boston University (annndddd, I really need to stop procrastinating here and finish up that personal statement).
- Moved in with my partner, and we haven't killed each other yet.
- Finished watching the ENTIRE available original series of Doctor Who (Second, Fourth, and Seventh Doctors rock. Third and Sixth, not so much. First and Eighth, enh).
- Set up my Christmas decorations. (Yes, this counts as a major accomplishment).
- Agreed to let my good friend Grace teach me how to coupon (again, see numbers seven and eight).
Saturday, December 8, 2012
In which he updates to where he's been the past several months
Wow, it's been a while. Lots of things have happened since February. Some of the big ones:
Posted by Joshua K. Warfield at 1:00 PM